Sunday, June 29, 2008

Trip to OG

The last trip to OG was sure memorable....we celebrated Carilee and Meghan's new job like we were 21....well maybe 25, but definitely not 28!!!!
Friday night was spent dancing at Club Robbins, Saturday chillin at the beach and watching movies, and then finished it up with a trip to the Aquarium Sunday.
The only thing that could have been better about this weekend was having Schwenk there, the missing person in our posse! We might have to have a replay and break in her new house with Club Shumate!
Below are some highlights of Club Robbins that I can't resist posting.....Love you Meghan and Colleen!! (the audio is bad--my only excuse is tequila)
Check out pictures of this weekend at my flicker site: http://www.flickr.com/photos/23257648@N00/


3 comments:

Sarita said...

Looks like you guys had a lot of fun. I wished I was there too. I'm soooo tired from moving...

parenting noobs said...

OMG! Awesome weekend. And... awesome videos. Maybe you should learn the words to the song... nah! haha

koenigkc said...

Egads. I need to lose some weight *cry*. Those were hilarious though!